The script is flipped in this episode as Robert takes the seat of the interviewee while Classical Conversations® Challenge student Dominic DiPiero asks him both professional and personal questions. In their quick conversation recorded at our 2022 National Conference, Robert shares his favorite part about working for Classical Conversations, what program he would go back and enroll in, advice for students entering Challenge, why Challenge graduates excel in the workplace, how he spends his spare time, and what Classical Conversations’ goals are for the long-term future. Post-interview, Robert uses the fifteen tools of learning to analyze the Hunter Biden/IRS situation and then considers Congressman Ritchie Torres’s view that the SEC should stop viewing cryptocurrencies as securities in the wake of the SEC v. Ripple case.
- National Conference | Classical Conversations Foundation
- Special Agent & Whistleblower Joseph Ziegler Opening Statement | C-SPAN | YouTube
- IRS Supervisory Agent & Whistleblower Gary Shapley Opening Statement | C-SPAN | YouTube
- “Republicans’ IRS ‘whistleblower X’ is a gay Democrat in criminal division with 13 years at the agency” | FoxNews
- “SEC Urged to Abandon Crypto ‘Crusade’ by Congressman Torres After Ripple Legal Battle” | CryptoNews
Healthy assessments strengthen families. To learn which homeschool testing options are available for your student, click here.