In this first-ever in-person episode, Robert interviews Sara Sullards, his Executive Assistant and a Classical Conversations® Challenge graduate, about doing hard things for Christ. Encouraged by her parents and inspired by the book Do Hard Things, Sara was called to mission work at an early age. In this conversation, she describes how God strengthened her faith through mission trips to Alaska, how an intentional prayer life can make all the difference in one’s faith, and why teenagers should consider serving on mission trips, as well as suggesting a few ways parents can encourage their children to hone their spiritual gifts. In addition, Sara shares how she came to work for Classical Conversations and what it’s really like working at the home office. Post-interview, Robert considers whether businesses should adapt to using AI tools and Will recaps the recent BRICS summit and Bitcoin’s flash crash earlier this month.
- GraceWorks Alaska
- Do Hard Things: A Teenage Rebellion Against Low Expectations by Alex and Brett Harris | Amazon
- Sara Sullards | Facebook
- Sara Sullards (@sarasullards) | Instagram
- “Harvard Business School A.I. guru on why every Main Street shop should start using ChatGPT” | CNBC
- “ChatGPT’s accuracy has gotten worse, study shows” | Popular Science
- “Iran and Saudi Arabia are among 6 nations set to join China and Russia in the BRICS economic bloc” | AP News